Friday, January 16, 2015

Current project...well one of them. I am using the pattern from here: http://www.lemondedesucrette.com/2014/07/01/something-new-on-my-hook-3/ but you have to scroll down a bit to get to the pattern. Today my two youngest have there classes out with other homeschoolers. I get to sit and chat with friends while they are in classes. It is a new semester for them and my youngest will have her cast party because it is their first class after the play they preformed this past weekend. I will have to send her treats because she is dairy and gluten free. So I am sending some paleo brownies that we made yesterday. But back to the blanket, I am using yarn that I used to make another blanket for myself, which was the first one for just me! I will be keeping this one, too. Blessings!!!

Displaying IMG_1349.JPG

1 comment: