Monday, September 12, 2011

A post without Hannah...but Josh had to help me :)

I have been waiting for my Lucy pack yarn to arrive from Wales and also, I was fearing posting with Hannah back at college. But I  followed the directions she left me and had my son Josh help me put the picture in :)  The yarn is beautiful...but the skeins are small, so I have to plan carefully what I will use it for. I love the colors and so many of them, too!
I have been rather sad with my oldest back at school. I think after growing up with 3 sisters I just enjoy having another female that I can relate to, at least in someways, in the house. Our youngest has some special needs and Hannah is such a wonderful help. But she must live her life and right now that means lots of studying and fun a couple hours away at school.
We are also back to home schooling and it is going well, but it really does take a few weeks for us to get our brains back in the school mode.
And then my dear husband is coaching 2 little league teams for fall baseball. Our sons and our 12 year old daughter who is the only girl on the boys team...go Natalie! Well, I hope to post some crocheting soon, which has been on the back burner with all that has been going on. Blessings! Joyce

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great package of yarn! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joyce...nice to meet a fellow follower :-)
    The wool parcel is fab...lovely colours.
    Blessings,
    Elaine
    xx

    ReplyDelete